EqWax: No-Rinse Wash
After being sent a tester of this product by the lovely team at EQ Wax we didn't hesitate to get it immediately into stock!
Like all of their other products, this wash features lemongrass which smells lovely to us humans, but repels all sorts of biting bugs. Comes in a fully recyclable aluminium tin, which is of course a big tick for sustainability!
Pop a slosh into a bucket after you've worked your horse and wash the sweat and grime away.
A cooling no-rinse natural horse wash.
- Contains lemongrass essential oil which is a natural fly repellent, reduces scurfiness and is antibacterial and antifungal
- Includes natural coconut cleansers
- Leaves coat fresh and resistant to flies
- Removes sweat marks, mud and dirt without having to rinse afterwards
- Great for after-exercise washdowns
- Ideal for horses who dislike being hosed
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Dilute 50ml (4 capfuls) in 1/2 bucket of water.
- Sponge onto horse
- Remove excess with a sweat scraper
- Enjoy your clean fresh horse!
Goodbye Flys: 6in1 spray
WHY WE LOVE IT A message from one of our lovely customers lead us to discover this absolute gem of a product. Whilst as the name suggest, it's primary purpose is...
The Alchemist's Garden: Fly Repellent
WHY WE LOVE IT With their genius use of 100% natural ingredients to create products that can actually better their man-made rivals. The Alchemist's Garden were one of the horse world's best-kept...
Hawkins Organic: 'Buck Off' Fly Spray
WHY WE LOVE IT You won't go far wrong with this fly repellent. It keeps the bugs away all day, as well as being kind to your horses skin and the...