EqWax: Neem Wonder Oil
This product has been a saviour in our grooming kit this year.
Used for everything from soothing itchy manes & tails, conditioning manes & tails, preventing mud fever and conditioning feathers, it's easy to understand why it receives rave reviews!
For those with natives, this oil aids the management of mites and midges. It also keeps feathers beautifully conditioned.
In the winter, apply to legs as a mud barrier. In summer, apply to feathers, mane and tail to prevent rubbing/irritation and repel flies. This product is an absolute grooming kit essential.
WHY IT'S SUSTAINABLE
A blend of raw Neem and a natural carrier oil, which ensures the Neem is applied at the correct dilution.
- For use on irritations in feathers, mane and tail.
- To aid in the management of mite and midge related issues.
- Unlike pure Neem oil, EqWax ‘Wonder Oil’ stays liquid and doesn’t solidify, so can be applied easily through the feathers of cobs and native ponies without the need to trim or clip them
- Specially designed “twist spout” allows easy application in areas of long hair, such as manes and feathers
- Prevents mud reaching skin
Also contains a little Lemongrass for a nicer smell and for additional fly repelling properties
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use.
Test on a small area first, leave for 24 hours (in case of allergic reaction)
Apply and rub into skin - no need to trim the area
Use daily or twice daily depending on level of problem
Not for consumption or use on cats.
Well Gel: Mane Event
WHY WE LOVE IT We first discovered 'Mane Event' after hours of research trying to find something to help regrow a severely damaged mane, from a winter of rug-wearing. This product...
Red Horse: Sole Cleanse
WHY WE LOVE IT Sole Cleanse is one of those products that you didn't realise you needed, until you got it! We use it daily to promote a healthy sole and...
Eco-friendly Unsponges - Scrubbies twin pack
WHY WE LOVE THEM Did you know that traditional sponges are made of plastic? Nope, nor did we! How many sponges do we all get through on the yard each...