About our Brand Ambassador programme
We’re opening the door for applications to become an Honest Riders #RidersOnAMission Brand Ambassador!
Here at Honest Riders sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. We want to be the no.1 place for equestrians to come and find horse care, riding wear and yard gear that doesn’t cost the earth.
Our #RidersOnAMission Brand Ambassadors are genuinely interested in making more eco-friendly choices around the yard and at home. Regardless of whether they have 100,000 or 1,000 followers, they are passionate about looking after our planet and sharing that journey with others to take them along for the ride too.
Who we’re looking for
If you’re just looking for freebies, this probably isn't the programme for you. We’re looking for people who genuinely love our products and want to help us spread the word about the benefits of choosing more ethical, environmentally conscious products for you and your horse. You don’t have to be the next Greta Thunberg, but you should have a genuine interest in being ‘better’ when it comes to the environment.
- Free Honest Riders products for you to use and enjoy
- Opportunities to take part in our brand photo shoots
- A unique code giving you discounts on all of our products
- Earn rewards on the sales you drive
- The chance to try new products before anyone else
- Your content shared on our socials
- Create regular video and image content featuring Honest Riders products (we'd expect a handful of stories and a post or two every month)
- Share your sustainability journey, showing the products you've swapped around the yard (and at home, if you choose) to be more sustainable, using the hashtag #RidersOnAMission
- Like, comment on and share Honest Riders content
We will also get in contact when there is a specific product gifting opportunity. In this instance, we might request specific types of content of, for example, an unboxing, a review, a 'how to use...', but feel free to add as much as your imagination allows! When we've gifted a product, we'd expect a minimum of 1-2 posts and 2-4 stories in return
Terms and Conditions
We want to work with you because of the quality of your content and your genuine, authentic account of horse ownership. However, there does need to be a few boundaries to our relationship to make it work.
You know, things like; not leaving the toilet seat up, or dirty washing on the floor plus a few other bits…
- Whilst we appreciate you probably work with other brands and we don’t agree with telling you who else you should and shouldn’t associate with, we are keen to avoid clashes in values and ethics. So if the other brands you work with could be considered ‘not that sustainable’, this might not be the programme for you.
- We sell lots of eco-friendly products made by other brands. Whilst we absolutely love these brands, we ask that you don’t tag them in your content if that product was gifted or bought with a discount from us. Please tag us and direct your followers to our website if they fancy making a purchase.
- If we’ve offered to gift you a product you don’t like, please do let us know, we won’t be offended! We’d far rather send you stuff you genuinely love and will use. We’d rather not contribute to landfill with our overzealous generosity 😉
- We’re going to give you a unique link to share when you talk about our products. When one of your followers clicks on that link and makes a purchase with us, we’re going to give you commission! So use that link whenever you can. Don’t worry, its really easy, we’ll send instructions…
- We’re going to review our relationship every 6 months (and you should too!). So if either of us feel like it’s not working out as we hoped, we can say our fond goodbyes and walk away with no hard feelings.
Sound like a bit of you? We can't wait to hear from you.