Honest Horse

NEW! RINSE BOMBS

Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Cool
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Cool
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Cool
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Cool

Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Cool

£9.95
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Bug
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Bug
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Bug
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Bug
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Bug
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Bug
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Bug

Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Bug

£9.95
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Warming
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Warming
Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Warming

Honest Horse | RINSE BOMBS | Warming

£9.95

SOAP BARS

Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | BUGS AWAY
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | BUGS AWAY

Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | BUGS AWAY

£13.95
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | SUPER CLEANSE
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | SUPER CLEANSE
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | SUPER CLEANSE
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | SUPER CLEANSE
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | SUPER CLEANSE

Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | SUPER CLEANSE

£13.95
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | ULTRA SHINE
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | ULTRA SHINE
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | ULTRA SHINE
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | ULTRA SHINE

Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | ULTRA SHINE

£14.50
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WHITE + BRIGHT
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WHITE + BRIGHT
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WHITE + BRIGHT
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WHITE + BRIGHT
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WHITE + BRIGHT
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WHITE + BRIGHT

Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WHITE + BRIGHT

£13.95
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WINTER WARM
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WINTER WARM
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WINTER WARM

Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | WINTER WARM

£13.95
Honest Horse | Sisal Bag
Honest Horse | Sisal Bag

Honest Horse | Sisal Bag

£1.50

ABOUT HONEST HORSE

Product image

Sustainable Alternatives

We conducted a Sustainability Survey in February this year, asking our social media followers how they felt about sustainability in the equestrian world.

Overwhelmingly, 84.62% felt frustrated by the lack of sustainable options available to them.

This confirmed the desire to produce horse care that satisfies the need from horse lovers to use more natural, cruelty-free, biodegradable products with sustainably sourced ingredients. Honest Horse is taking horse care as we know it and flipping it on it’s unsustainable head.

Soap, but not as you know it

We've developed 3 variants of shampoo bar made from 100% natural ingredients which not only do the job of cleaning horses til they shine, but also cause no harm to the environment in the process.

All of the ingredients used in the soap combine to make it highly cleansing, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and moisturising. In the simple form of a soap bar.

Find out more about our Soap Bars
Product image
Bath bombs for horses

Dropping Bombs, not plastic

Following the huge success of our Honest Horse Soap Bars, we are now launching the second product in our sustainable stable: Rinse Bombs.
Rinse Bombs take a conventional, much-used horse care product and strips back the packaging, the harsh ingredients and the waste to offer equestrians a more sustainable way to rinse their horses after exercise.
Rinse Bombs are the horsey equivalent to a human bath bomb.
There is absolutely no plastic in our Rinse Bombs or our packaging. We've gone to great lengths to source pouches that are 100% muck-heap-compostable.

Find out more about Rinse Bombs

Swerving the nasties

Did you know that many bottled horse care products contain a cocktail of harsh detergents (SLS, SLES’s), preservatives (parabens) and artificial scents that can irritate horses skin, our skin and cause damage to the wider eco-system when it is washed into waterways? 

Yup! That's why we're vowing to give these nasties a big swerve and use only eco-friendly ingredients.

Find out more
Product image
Product image

Tackling waste head-on

Of the 200 respondents to Honest Riders’ survey, only 30% recycled horse care bottles from their yard. The remaining 70% will inevitably end up contributing to the huge plastic waste problem that the world is now dealing with. Honest Horse shampoo bars are fully biodegradable (although customers will want to use them all up!) and come with just one bit of packaging – a recycled paper band showing their ingredients and other essential information, which is also biodegradable.

Find out more

Want to find out more about sustainability?
Check out our latest blog posts...

Sorry for interrupting, but did you know you can get 10% off your first order?

10% off Honest Riders

We love treating our subscribers!

Join our VIP mailing list for the latest offers, exclusives, top tips and we'll send you a discount code...