EqWax: Mane & Tail Conditioner
We now use this on our horses after every bath and have seen the difference it it tames the hair and makes it much less prone to breaking.
Another bonus we discovered about this product is that it actually makes an awesome plaiting wax! Just use a small amount to smooth the mane as you plait it. This product also contains neem and lemongrass so you'll keep the bugs at bay whilst competing too! Genius.
- All natural ingredients
- No plastic container/bottle
- A blend of natural conditioning oils/waxes including beeswax, coconut, avocado & macadamia
- Includes lemongrass and neem for a natural fly repellent effect
- Detangles and reduces frizz
- Strengthens hair and reduces breakages
- Leaves manes and tails with a natural shine
- Also makes an effective plaiting wax
Can be used on dry manes and tails or after bathing. Just rub a small blob of conditioner on your fingers and work through the hair, tangles will tease out far more easily and you will be left with a naturally shiny mane or tail.
Economical to use as doesn't spill or drip like liquid oils and you only need a small amount.
HOW TO USE
- Use a small amount
- Apply with brush or fingers to get onto mane and tail
- Brush through
Well Gel: Reem Gleam
WHY WE LOVE IT There isn't a single Well Gel product we don't love and this new addition to the stable is no different. This after-exercise wash is perfect if you're...
EQWax: Rub Free Rug Balm
WHY WE LOVE IT Is there anything worse than unsightly rug rubs? It's one of the trickiest things to manage when your horse is wearing rugs for longer over the winter months....
WHY WE LOVE THEM Did you know that traditional sponges are made of plastic? Nope, nor did we! How many sponges do we all get through on the yard each...