EqWax: Mane & Tail Conditioner
We now use this on our horses after every bath and have seen the difference it it tames the hair and makes it much less prone to breaking.
Another bonus we discovered about this product is that it actually makes an awesome plaiting wax! Just use a small amount to smooth the mane as you plait it. This product also contains neem and lemongrass so you'll keep the bugs at bay whilst competing too! Genius.
- All natural ingredients
- No plastic container/bottle
- A blend of natural conditioning oils/waxes including beeswax, coconut, avocado & macadamia
- Includes lemongrass and neem for a natural fly repellent effect
- Detangles and reduces frizz
- Strengthens hair and reduces breakages
- Leaves manes and tails with a natural shine
- Also makes an effective plaiting wax
Can be used on dry manes and tails or after bathing. Just rub a small blob of conditioner on your fingers and work through the hair, tangles will tease out far more easily and you will be left with a naturally shiny mane or tail.
Economical to use as doesn't spill or drip like liquid oils and you only need a small amount.
HOW TO USE
- Use a small amount
- Apply with brush or fingers to get onto mane and tail
- Brush through
EQyss: Mega Tek Rebuilder
WHY WE LOVE IT Everyone we know that has used this product raves about it and it's easy to see why. Mega Tek's patented formula conditions the hair follicle, prompting regrowth...
Well Gel: Mane Event
WHY WE LOVE IT We first discovered 'Mane Event' after hours of research trying to find something to help regrow a severely damaged mane, from a winter of rug-wearing. This product...
Mother Bee: Bit Butter
WHY WE LOVE IT New from one of the UK's best-loved natural horsecare brands, this super nourishing Bit Butter is a must-have. Pop some on just before you ride to soften...