EqWax: Mane & Tail Conditioner
We now use this on our horses after every bath and have seen the difference it it tames the hair and makes it much less prone to breaking.
Another bonus we discovered about this product is that it actually makes an awesome plaiting wax! Just use a small amount to smooth the mane as you plait it. This product also contains neem and lemongrass so you'll keep the bugs at bay whilst competing too! Genius.
WHY IT'S SUSTAINABLE
- All natural ingredients
- No plastic container/bottle
- A blend of natural conditioning oils/waxes including beeswax, coconut, avocado & macadamia
- Includes lemongrass and neem for a natural fly repellent effect
- Detangles and reduces frizz
- Strengthens hair and reduces breakages
- Leaves manes and tails with a natural shine
- Also makes an effective plaiting wax
Can be used on dry manes and tails or after bathing. Just rub a small blob of conditioner on your fingers and work through the hair, tangles will tease out far more easily and you will be left with a naturally shiny mane or tail.
Economical to use as doesn't spill or drip like liquid oils and you only need a small amount.
HOW TO USE
- Use a small amount
- Apply with brush or fingers to get onto mane and tail
- Brush through
Hawkins Organic: Lemon Aid; Grooming & Detangling Spray
WHY WE LOVE IT If you love Hawkins Organic Lemon Aid No-Rinse Wash you are going to LOVE this. This grooming spray, containing jojoba oil and delicious-smelling essential oils will make daily grooming...
Happy Equine: Rapid Stain Remover
WHY WE LOVE IT Grey horse owners - let us introduce your new best friend! Using 100% organic ingredients, this product is infused with Happy Equines top secret formula to quickly and...
EqWax: Neem Wonder Wax
WHY WE LOVE IT The liquid form of this product has been a best seller ever since we launched it on site. Used for everything from soothing itchy manes & tails, conditioning...