EqWax: Mane & Tail Conditioner
We now use this on our horses after every bath and have seen the difference it it tames the hair and makes it much less prone to breaking.
Another bonus we discovered about this product is that it actually makes an awesome plaiting wax! Just use a small amount to smooth the mane as you plait it. This product also contains neem and lemongrass so you'll keep the bugs at bay whilst competing too! Genius.
- All natural ingredients
- No plastic container/bottle
- A blend of natural conditioning oils/waxes including beeswax, coconut, avocado & macadamia
- Includes lemongrass and neem for a natural fly repellent effect
- Detangles and reduces frizz
- Strengthens hair and reduces breakages
- Leaves manes and tails with a natural shine
- Also makes an effective plaiting wax
Can be used on dry manes and tails or after bathing. Just rub a small blob of conditioner on your fingers and work through the hair, tangles will tease out far more easily and you will be left with a naturally shiny mane or tail.
Economical to use as doesn't spill or drip like liquid oils and you only need a small amount.
HOW TO USE
- Use a small amount
- Apply with brush or fingers to get onto mane and tail
- Brush through
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | BUGS AWAY
WHY WE LOVE IT When we were creating our first product for the ‘Honest Horse’ range, it soon became clear that a product with very minimal, biodegradable packaging, handmade from 100%...
EqWax: Itch Away No-Rinse Wash
WHY WE LOVE IT If your horse struggles with bouts of the itches, you'll understand how debilitating it can be for them. Bald patches, constant scratching, you know the drill. If...
WHY WE LOVE THEM Did you know that traditional sponges are made of plastic? Nope, nor did we! How many sponges do we all get through on the yard each...