EqWax: Neem Wonder Wax
The liquid form of this product has been a best seller ever since we launched it on site. Used for everything from soothing itchy manes & tails, conditioning manes & tails, preventing mud fever and conditioning feathers, it's easy to understand why it receives rave reviews!
This product comes in balm form, for those who prefer to apply the product with a brush or direct to skin with your hands. We love using this balm to brush all over for horses who find the summer flies particularly itch-inducing.
In the winter, apply to legs as a mud barrier. In summer, apply to feathers, mane and tail to prevent rubbing/irritation and repel flies. This product is an absolute grooming kit essential.
WHY IT'S SUSTAINABLE
Our versatile “Wonder Wax” Neem Equine Fly Repellent contains Neem in a soft wax base and is particularly recommended for equines who have problems with midges and associated itchiness. Neem is scientifically proved to repel midges (and other flies) but also has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Best results are obtained by starting midge protection early in the season to stop the “itch-scratch cycle” starting.
- Long-lasting & effective, doesn’t evaporate quickly like sprays
- All natural plant-based ingredients – no harsh chemicals like DEET or permethrin
- Great for nervous horses who don’t like sprays – brush, sponge or wipe on
- Supplied in a 250ml plastic-free recyclable aluminium tin
HOW TO USE
- Wipe a little “Wonder Wax” Neem Equine Fly Repellent on to your brush
- Lightly brush over horse
- Done! It’s that simple
- You can also sponge the repellent on if you like, which can be useful around areas such as eyes, ears, udders and sheaths, or even just wipe it on with your fingers.
As with any new product, it is advisable to do a patch test on a small area first
Not for consumption or use on cats.
Honest Horse | MANE & TAIL ELIXIR
WHY WE LOVE IT The Mane & Tail Elixir is a conditioning product designed to detangle, smooth, nourish and repair mane & tail hair. It can be applied wet or dry...
Well Gel: Mane Event
WHY WE LOVE IT We first discovered 'Mane Event' after hours of research trying to find something to help regrow a severely damaged mane, from a winter of rug-wearing. This product...
EqWax: Neem Wonder Oil
WHY WE LOVE IT This product has been a saviour in our grooming kit this year. Used for everything from soothing itchy manes & tails, conditioning manes & tails, preventing mud...