Honest Horse | TACK & BOOT CLEANSER
Say hello to our NEW, planet-positive Tack & Boot Cleanser.
The first of our revolutionary Refills range, this plant-based cleanser cuts through the toughest of grease, sweat and dirt to leave your tack beautifully clean and ready to be replenished with a nourishing balm.
The cleanser comes in highly-concentrated form that you just need to add water to, to activate! This means no more wasting money on shipping water around the planet!
Every time you run out, just order a Refill (for half the price!), add it to your Keep Me bottle then top up with tap water. So simple, yet so carbon efficient!
1x Keep Me Bottle which you can endlessly refill
1x dose of active ingredients, so just add water and you're ready to start using!
Include Refills in your order and SAVE 15%!
We've gone to extra lengths to create a product that is 100% plant-based (where most leather cleaners use synthetics as they are cheaper) and which we believe out-performs the rest!
So you can keep your expensive tack and boots clean and protected whilst avoiding negative impacts on the planet...
- Natural and Biodegradable (it won't hang around in the waterways causing issues to marine life)
- Contains a natural detergent to lift dirt, grease and mould from your leather
- Contains a natural preservative to keep your leather free from bacteria, mould and yeasts.
- Palm oil free
- Minimal, 100% recyclable packaging
- Helps restore natural oils into leather
- pH balanced for leather
- Free from sulphates and parabens
- Made in the UK
HOW IT WORKS
It's really easy!
Your 500ml Keep Me bottle contains 50ml of highly concentrated active ingredients.
When it first arrives...
- When the Keep Me bottle arrives with you, just add 420ml of water from your tap (don't worry there's an indicator on the bottle to help you, no measuring required!).
- Add the spray top to the bottle and securely tighten
- Shake the bottle to mix the active ingredients with the water
- Start enjoying it's cleansing power!
DO NOT USE CONCENTRATE UNDILUTED
Ongoing use of the Cleanser
- Spray onto dirty tack and boots before using a plastic-free damp cloth or Scrubbie to wipe clean
- Follow up with a good quality leather balm
CAUTION: Ensure product is wiped off leather & do not use on untreated leather, nubuck or suede.
WHY IT'S MORE SUSTAINABLE
Eco-friendly Unsponges - Scrubbies twin pack
WHY WE LOVE THEM Did you know that traditional sponges are made of plastic? Nope, nor did we! How many sponges do we all get through on the yard each...
Honest Horse | Horse Shampoo Bar | SUPER CLEANSE
WHY WE LOVE IT When we were creating our first product for the ‘Honest Horse’ range, it soon became clear that a product with very minimal, biodegradable packaging, handmade from 100%...
#RidersOnAMission | Reusable Water Bottle
WHY WE LOVE IT We've been searching for a decent water bottle ever since we launched our #RidersOnAMission sustainability challenge in July 2019. Finding a good one has been harder than...