WIN the chance to star in our Spring/Summer Photo Shoot
We want YOU! Yes YOU to star in our next photo shoot.
If you've landed on this page, chances are you've heard about this competition on one of our social pages or in our VIP email and want to know more.
If you're thinking about entering, please have a good read through the details here and make sure that you're able to take part - we'd hate to pick you and for you to be let down when you can't make it to the location.
Ready? Read on to find out everything you need to know...
If you win this competition, you'll get to star in our Spring/Summer photo shoot which takes place at the end of April. We'll dress you in the latest Honest Riders designs AND you'll get to keep everything you model on the day!
We'll be using the incredible Sophie Lefevre as our photographer on the shoot - she's well known for capturing stunning images of horse and rider. We will share all of the final images of you and your horse, for you to then share on your own social media or print out as you wish.
What we're looking for
Our brand is all about diversity. If you have a flick through the photos on our website or on our Instagram, you'll see that we use real riders, with their own horses in our shoots. We've photographed dressage riders, showjumpers, eventers with big strapping Warmbloods right through to beautiful hairy Cobs.
So far, we've worked with our sponsored riders and brand ambassadors. This time, we thought we'd open it out a little.
We don't mind what size you are, what colour your hair is or what type of horse or pony you have. We're looking for someone that has a lovely smile and a great partnership with their four-legged friend.
If you can demonstrate to us that you love Honest Riders and our sustainable values, then even better!
How to enter
If you think you'd like to enter, you can do so on Facebook or Instagram:
- Head to our Facebook page, find the announcement post (it looks like the photo at the top of this page)
- Add a photo of you and your horse together in the comments, telling us a bit about yourselves
- Make sure you're following our Facebook page and 'Like' the post
- That's it!
- Post a photo of you with your horse on your Instagram profile
- Tag us @honest.riders and use the hashtag #honestridersmodelcall in the caption, plus a bit about yourselves
- Head over to our Instagram profile, find the announcement post (it looks like the photo at the top of this page). 'Like' the post and add a comment to let us know you've entered
- Feel free to tag a friend you think should enter too!
T's and C's
Please have a careful read through these to make sure you're suitable for the photo shoot:
- We welcome entries of all ages, but if you're under 18, please get the permission from an adult before entering
- The photo shoot will take place on either the 22nd, 23rd or 24th April 2020 so please make sure you are available to attend on those days (one of the dates will be picked nearer the time when we are able to check the weather!)
- The shoot will take place on the South Coast of the UK (around the Portsmouth area) so you will need to have transport to be able to get yourself and your horse there
- The shoot will take between 2-3 hours
- The shoot will take place on a beach, so you should be a competent enough rider to be able to walk, trot and canter in open spaces, with other horses
- If you have more than one horse, we will accept more than one entry - no restrictions there!
- Please only enter via Facebook or Instagram as described above - no entries will be accepted via email or DM
- We are unfortunately unable to cover travel expenses, but there will be plenty of snacks provided on the day!
- By entering this competition, you agree to images of you and your horse to be used for marketing purposes by Honest Riders
- Competition ends 20th March 2020 and the winner will be announced by the 25th March 2020
- The judges decision is final, no correspondance will be entered into